Video Surveillance Systems for Airports
With new challenges faced by airport security in the recent years, video surveillance systems have to do a lot more in terms of crystal clear video, more details and advanced video analytics to help reduce the dependency on security personnel.
Our professional grade systems include advanced video analytics which allows you to monitor behavioral trends, deter potential criminal behavior and customize alerts based on your specified criteria.
Employing a versatile surveillance system that allows security personnel to respond quickly to a complex range of threats is a must.
Our airport security solutions offer the following:
- Unattended Object Detection - Instantly generates an alarm when an unattended object appears in a secured area
- Missing Object Detection - Instantly generates an alarm when a valuable object goes missing
- People Counting - Count the number of people or objects passing through predetermined areas
- Crowd Detection - Detects a crowd and generates an alert
- Scene Change Detection - Immediate notifications if someone moves a camera
- Visual Quality Enhancer - Filter and enhance object visibility from foggy or blurred environments caused by bad weather such as rain, snow or fog
- 5 Megapixel IP Cameras - Enable security personnel to make positive ID and cover a large area with fewer cameras
Our specialized and highly trained engineers will be able to custom tailor a security system that fits your needs regardless of the application. It is our goal to aid you in providing your travelers and staff with a safe and secure environment during their travels.
For specialized assistance, please contact our Airport Security Specialist Jonathan Black or request a proposal online.
Senior Account Manager
866-424-9070 Ext 7126
|Some of our clients include:|