Protecting your car dealership presents a unique security challenge as you have millions of dollars worth of inventory being stored outside with no one on site after hours. This makes car dealerships prime targets for theft and vandalism that can end up costing you tens of thousands of dollars or more.
You have to balance having an open and inviting car lot while still protecting this immensely valuable inventory that your dealership completely depends on being showroom ready every second of every day. We help protect your dealership’s bottom line and keep it running like a fine tuned machine so you can focus on doing what you do best, selling cars.
The right car dealership surveillance system not only prevents your vehicles from being stolen and deters property damage, it also helps you provide a better buying experience for your customers while improving workplace safety and efficiency. Our car dealership security solutions have a proven track record of simplifying security operations, reducing internal theft, and improving staff response time to customers’ needs. From the lots to the showroom and service areas, we provide the tools and resources to keep your lots safe whether you’re on the property or not.
- Monitor your business operations and business security
- Prevent inventory theft, vandalism, trespassing, and destruction of property
- Guards are expensive and ineffective, they can’t be everywhere at once
- Balance open & inviting with protection on a tight budget
- Let your staff focus on what they do best
- HD video to positively identify details and facial features of the perpetrators
- Continuous protection
- Lowest total cost of ownership w/ measurable positive ROI
- Use analytics to track customer habits and crowd formation on your lot
- Improve customer service from the service center to the showroom and parts storage areas
- Protect your customers by limiting access to potentially dangerous areas like the body shop or service area
- Protect yourself from fake liability claims; slip and falls, etc.