All products carry a 2-year limited warranty unless otherwise indicated. Virtual Surveillance will, at its sole discretion, replace or repair any products found to be defective during their warranty period. Virtual Surveillance will not honor any other warranty, implied or otherwise, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Intentional or accidental damage to the equipment resulting from the wrong voltage applied to the system, reverse polarity, power surge, lightning or improper usage will automatically void this warranty.
Merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase as long as the equipment is still in "as new" condition.
- Any new product, with the exception of software, may be returned within 30 days of the purchase date so long as the equipment and packaging are in "as new" condition. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- "As new" means that all returns inside the 30 day period should be undamaged and in their original packaging with all accessories and documentation included. Products must NOT be installed, mounted, or configured. The original packaging must be unmarked. No postmarks or labels may be on the original product box(es).
- Special orders, custom built items and software may not be returned.
- Installation & Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- After the 30 day period products may be returned for warranty repair/replacement only.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained for all returns. An RMA number is only valid for 14 days. Virtual Surveillance does not pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise. If you pay to send the item back to Virtual Surveillance , we will repair or replace the item and ship it to you via UPS ground at no charge. Virtual Surveillance will employ every resource it has to ensure that your item is replaced promptly, without hassle. We do not provide advanced replacements (also known as cross-shipments) for any product.
In the event the original equipment is discontinued or cannot be obtained in a timely manner for repair/replacement, Virtual Surveillance reserves the right to substitute the equipment with alternative equipment.